Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are available at our Vidalia location only. Anyone 18 years and older is eligible to receive the vaccine while supplies last. The vaccine will be given in two doses to those who qualify approximately 28 days apart from each other. To receive the vaccine, please take the following steps:
- Schedule An Appointment: An appointment is required in order to receive the first dose. To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment, call (318) 414-1800 or check-in online at our Vidalia location.
- Mark Your Calendar: Our team will schedule a second dose appointment approximately 28 days after the first dose. Second doses are given at the same location a person receives their first dose. If you don’t get the second dose, you will not be fully protected from infection.
Take a shot at fighting the COVID-19 pandemic!
Rapid COVID-19 Tests
Total Urgent Care offers Rapid COVID-19 Tests. Administered at on-site, the test can identify patients who currently have the COVID-19 virus in 5 to 13 minutes! During the visit, all patients will be screened by one our urgent care providers in order to receive the Rapid COVID-19 Test. To visit and see if you qualify for a Rapid COVID-19 Test, please:
- Check-In Online: Utilize our paperless check-in and registration to schedule an appointment at your nearby location. Upon arrival please remain in your vehicle, and call the clinic to let the staff know that you have arrived for your appointment.
- Schedule a Virtual Visit: Meet virtually with one of our providers using your computer or mobile device. If a test is required, an appointment will be scheduled for an in-person visit.
- Virtual Visits are recommended for those with no symptoms, but possible exposure to the virus.
- Walk-In and Call Ahead: Walk-ins are welcome, however online check-in is highly encouraged to help stop the spread. Please call upon arrival, and remain in your vehicle for instructions. Staff may require online check-in upon arrival.
Those who do not qualify for a Rapid COVID-19 Test, may be offered a send out COVID-19 test with results back in 2 to 7 days. Our team is proud to be offering greater accessibility to a service that will help create a healthier tomorrow!
Total Urgent Care offers COVID-19 Antibody Testing. Different from our Rapid COVID-19 Tests, the antibody tests are for individuals who believe they had COVID-19 in the past but may not have been tested at the time of symptoms. Testing will determine if a person has produced an immune response to the virus, and has developed detectable antibodies. Therefore, the result will confirm whether the patient has had the COVID-19 virus. It is unclear if those antibodies can provide immunity against another infection. This means, at this time, we do not know if antibodies make you immune to the COVID-19 virus.
*This test has not been FDA cleared or approved, but has been authorized for emergency use by authorized labs only for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies, and not for any other viruses or pathogens. This authorization is for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justify under Section 564(b)(1), 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1).
Need a Test for Traveling?
Prior to getting tested, please check your airline, as well as your destination requirements. We provide COVID-19 Rapid testing with results in 15 minutes. Many airlines accept the Rapid results. We also provide the COVID-19 PCR send out test if your airline or destination requires a PCR. Please keep in mind the PCR results can take up to 5-7 days.